Thursday, June 13, 2019

Kokni Kanteen

Hey everyone, I recently had been to Goa for a holiday and most of the time I go to Goa I visit this food joint "Kokni Kanteen" which is in Panaji, very close to where I stay in Goa. The food, ambiance and pricing of this place is just perfect that it makes me patronize this place quite often. I had uploaded a brief vlog of this a year ago on my youtube channel "Sefra Correa" and it got many views and several viewers asked me the details of the place, so I thought of making a little more detailed vlog and also sharing few pictures of  the food and the place. Places that I visit and stuff that I use I like to share it with my viewers. Here is the link to my old vlog and the new latest vlog will be uploaded shortly. 


This is the vlog of my visit to this place



Menu of the Day


Squids Masala



Chilly Chicken Goan Style



Chilly Chicken Goan Style



Salad 




Squids Butter Garlic


Kokni Kanteen




Interior 


Interior


This is their Facebook Page 

2 comments: